A private day tour which is included a visit to the highest mountain in Thailand, Doi Inthanon National Park, waterfall, White Karen tribe, sample a cup of fresh coffee, bareback elephant riding through wonderful jungle, feeding and elephant bathing in the river at Blue Tao Elephant village. ( PRICE @ 5,900 BAHT / PERSON )
If you are looking for a quality private day tour to reward
yourself with a truly life time experience both beautiful
nature in the high
mountains and touching elephants up close. This combination ( private day tour only )
is absolutely your great choice.
Gallery BLUE TAO ELEPHANT VILLAGE: PHOTO SET 1 > PHOTO SET 2 > PHOTO SET 3 > PHOTO SET 4 WATCH VIDEOS: Youtube 1 Youtube 2 Youtube 3 Youtube 4 Youtube 5I t i n e r a r y : 8.30 A M - 7.00 P M.
08.30 AM. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai. Drive towards Southwest to Doi Inthanon National Park. .
A short stop en route at a local market, your tour guide will buy some local treats & fresh fruits for your party. .
We arrive at Doi Inthanon National Park. Visit the beautiful and striking Wachiratharn Waterfall. Visit the White
Karen Hill Tribe village where you can see Arabica coffee farm and try a cup of fresh coffee. .
Drive uphill to the summit of Doi Inthanon Mountain and walk in the ancient fern forest trails. Continue our journey
and admire the beautiful of The Royal Twin Pagodas, gorgeous views with a beautiful terraced flower garden. .
Enjoy delicious Thai set lunch menu at a local restaurant inside the national park headquarter office. .
Proceed to Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Upon arrival at the elephant village, changing into our elephant keeper
outfits. Get some information and basic learning about Asiatic Elephants, feeding some bananas to the elephants,
cuddling baby elephant, riding elephant bareback for 1 hour through the jungle. Fun elephant bathing in the river.
Feeding some more foods and say goodbye to those giant pachyderms. .
Relax and enjoy eating some local treats and fresh fruits, then we drive downhill back to Chiang Mai. .
07.00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our private elephant day tour. P R I C E : 5, 9 0 0 B A H T / P E R S O N * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.
P R I V A T E T O U R : 1 elephant / 1 person
* We can accommodate a single traveler @ 9,900 BAHT / you solo.
WHAT INCLUDES: - Private transportation from & to your hotel by air conditioned minibus or large suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Lunch, bottled drinking water & coke at a local restaurant.
- Local treats, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He /she will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF:
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK:
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.
WARNING !! ( Please kindly read clearly before booking ).
- This private day tour means, you will have your own private transportation, a personal tour guide, your own elephant
as 1 on 1, will always be accompanied by an elephant keeper and you will have a private table at lunch time.
- It doesn't mean that we will have to close the entire elephant village or waterfall just for your party.
Yes of course, you still have to meet other people at the tour sites.