If you are looking for a quality private day tour to reward
yourself with a truly life time experience both beautiful
nature in the high
mountains and touching elephants up close. This combination ( private day tour )
08:00 AM. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai. Drive towards Southwest to Doi Inthanon National Park. .
Upon arrival Doi Inthanon National Park, the 1st visit would be the beautiful and striking Wachiratharn Waterfall.
Next, a visit to Baan Mae Klang Luang ( White Karen Hill Tribe Village
) where you can see Arabica coffee farms,
and try a cup of fresh coffee. .
Drive uphill to the summit of Doi Inthanon Mountain
and walk in the ancient fern forest trails. Continue our journey
and admire the beautiful of The Royal Twin Pagodas, gorgeous views with a beautiful terraced flower garden. .
Enjoy delicious Thai lunch menu at a local restaurant inside the national park headquarter office. .
Proceed to Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Upon arrival at the elephant village, changing into our elephant keeper outfit. .
Learn about Asian Elephant and our background, cooking healthy treats for elephants.
Learn how to approach and be near elephants and feeding foods to them. .
Walking with elephants ( no riding ) for 30 minutes through the beautiful lush forest and crossing the bamboo bridge.
Fun bathing & scrubbing elephants in the hidden waterfall, taking pictures with them. .
Walk the elephants back to our base camp, feeding some more foods and say goodbye to these giant pachyderms.
Take your time for a cool shower and changing back into your own cloth.
Enjoy delicious Thai homemade supper with fresh fruits at our hill top restaurant with great views. .
Leave the elephant village and transfer you back to Chiang Mai city. .
07:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful tour. PRICE: 4,700 THB / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler. Price: 6,900 THB / you solo.
THIS PRIVATE TOUR INCLUDES - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Thai set lunch menu, bottled drinking water at a local restaurant inside the national park.
- Thai homemade supper and fresh fruits at our elephant village.
- Foods for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He /she will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF ?
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through Airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK ?
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : elephant keeper outfits, hats, rain rubber boots, Thai hobo shoulder bags will be provided for you by our team.
Please note that: since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any elephant
leaflets or brochures around the city of Chiang Mai.Therefore, please kindly book directly with us by click at the button " BOOKING "
You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
You can call us +66 81 884 3295