2 days private package tour overnight in the peaceful & authentic jungle hill tribe homestay, ethical elephant experiences at Blue Tao Elephant Village such as go jungle walk with elephants ( No riding elephants & cruelty free ), fun bathing them in The S Frame Waterfall, cooking healthy treats for elephants & feeding, Visit the hill top temple of Wat Huay Tong for vistas grand panoramic views, fun bamboo rafting along Mae Wang River. ( # Private transportation # Tour Costs: 7,900 Baht / person ).
This special private package tour
is a truly 100 % off the beaten path and suits for a honeymoon couple, family travel with kids or
who loves to get an authentic Thai experience, free of flashy tourist
areas, go jungle adventure and touch beautiful nature of
Chiang Mai mountains.
Please come and join us - you won't be disappointed.
BLUE TAO ELEPHANT VILLAGEGoogle plus gallery: pics set 1 pics set 2 pics set 3 pics set 4 pics set 5 pics set 6
You can view more pictures on our Facebook fan page as well > Blue Elephant Thailand Tours, Blue Tao Elephant Village.Videos: Youtube 1 Youtube 2 Youtube 3 Youtube 4 Youtube 5 Youtube 6 Youtube 7
Youtube 8 Youtube 9 Youtube 10 Youtube 11 Youtube 12 Youtube 13 Youtube 14
Itinerary ( Package 2 days / 1 night ) ( No Riding )DAY : 1 CHIANG MAI - ELEPHANTS LONG JOURNEY TO THE S FRAME WATERFALL - JUNGLE HILL TRIBE VILLAGE. .
07:30 AM. Pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai. Drive towards Southwest of Chiang Mai. .
On the way, a small stop at the local market, the tour guide will buy some supplies for cooking in the mountain village. .
Once we arrive at the beautiful Blue Tao Elephant Village,
you will get change into the elephant keeper outfit. .
Briefing about Asian Elephant and
cooking healthy treats from local cultural products for elephants. .
Learn how to approach the elephants,
feeding bananas and healthy treats, taking pictures with elephants. .
Walking with elephants for 1 hour ( no riding ) through the jungle until you reach The S Frame Waterfall,
waterfall in the middle of Chiang Mai lush forest. .
Enjoy delicious picnic lunch & fresh fruits at a small bamboo hut
near the waterfall. After that, you will have fun time bathing,
swimming and giving body scrub to these intelligent creatures in the waterfall. .
Set off and hiking back to our elephant village by following the elephants' slow pace.
Feeding some more foods to the
elephants and say goodbye to the giant pachyderms.
Enjoy eating some local snacks, leave the elephant village. .
Fun off road adventure through the mountains and rice paddy fields to The Hide away White Karen Village, which is
located in the middle of the jungle. .
05:30 pm. Upon arrival we will lodging in hill tribe homestay, helping your tour guide to cook for dinner.
After delicious dinner, chatting with the homehost family for cultural exchange. OVERNIGHT:
Private hill tribe homestay at Mor Wa Khee Village. Meals :
Lunch & dinner.DAY : 2 WAT HUAY TONG - MAE TIEN WATERFALL - BAMBOO RAFTING - RETURN TO CHIANG MAI.
08:30 AM. After delicious breakfast among the lovely countryside ambience, say goodbye to our host family.
Then we heading towards to Wat Huay Tong,
the jungle temple in the hill top with grand panoramic view. .
A short hiking to Mae Tien Waterfall
, time is yours, relax on the rocky bed, soaking up in the water from the cliff.
Exciting time and admire the beautiful views along Mae Wang River by traditional bamboo rafting
minutes. Refreshing up and get change into your dry cloth. .
Enjoy delicious lunch at a local restaurant on the river bank and then return back to Chiang Mai city. .
03:00 PM. Approximately by this time we arrive at your hotel / Chiang Mai Airport. OVERNIGHT:
Not includes for tonight. MEALS:
Breakfast & lunch.
Tour Costs: 7,900 Baht / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.* Remark:
We can also accommodate a single traveler at: 11,900 THB / you solo.
- Private transportation for entire 2 days / 1 night by air conditioned large 4wd suv car.
- All activities and meals as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Bottled drinking water service free for entire trip.
- Treats, local fruits, refreshing towels.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- 1 night private hill tribe homestay in the jungle village.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
- Complimentary a loaf of elephant dung soap per person.What to bring
- Insect repellent, hat, torch, towel, sunglasses, extra cloth and underwear.
- Swimming suit, flip-flops & training shoes.
- Raincoats ( Chiang Mai rainy season during June - August ).
- Jackets, long sleeve shirts, long pants ( Chiang Mai winter time during Nov - Feb ).
- Your personal medications is needed to bring because our tour site is far away from town.
- Camera with fully charged battery and spare memory card, be ready for 1,000 pictures in the mountain.
- Kindly note : elephant keeper outfits, hats, rain rubber boots, Thai hobo shoulder bags will be provided for you by our team.Kindly note that:
Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at travel agents / hotel concierges
in Chiang Mai city. Therefore, if you really want to part taking in any of our tours, please kindly book
directly with us by click at the button below " BOOKING "
Direct booking call: +66 81 884 3295 * We speak both English & Spanish