A private combined day tour, exciting zipline adventure at Chiang Mai Zipline, flying over the treetops, delicious lunch at the Tiger Kingdom, ethical elephant experiences, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) through the jungle, fun elephant bathe in the river. Breakfast & lunch included ( Starts 06:00 am, Ends 04:00 pm # Private transportation # Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person ).
If you have really limitation of time while visiting Chiang Mai,
but looking for a high quality private day tour to reward yourself with
a truly life time experience both on land and in blue sky, yes our private day tour
is absolutely your fascinating choice. Google plus gallery " Blue Elephant Village " Photo set 1 Photo set 2 Photo set 3Itinerary 06:00 am - 04:00 pm ( No Riding )
06:00 AM. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai city. A visit to the local market, your tour guide will
buy some bananas for elephants and easy Thai breakfast for your party. .
Proceed to Blue Elephant Village, which is located in the Northwest of Chiang Mai. .
Enjoy your easy Thai breakfast such as sticky rice with fried chicken or pork with fresh fruits and local treats. . Approximately 2 hours taking care of elephant consists of a briefing session, cooking, feeding, walking with elephants
through the jungle and along the curved river bank for roughly 40 minutes, end up with elephant bathing in the river. .
Exploring the Western Chiang Mai rainforest mountain by Zipline Chiang Mai
Company, adventures 2 hours with full course of 31 different platforms,
fly in the sky and crossing the beautiful grand valley, rainforest, stunning rocky river,
giant trees, admire the beautiful bird's-eye view while you are flying in the blue sky from one treetop to another. .
Delicious lunch & bottled drinking water will be served at the famous Tiger Kingdom
in Mae Rim.
NOTE: To pet tigers is optional tour, you have to pay extra for entry tickets by yourself on spot. The ticket costs
between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person.
We are pleased to wait for you, we have plenty of time here. .
Next, we will go stretching your legs and photos shooting at a beautiful local Thai orchid farm. .
03:30 PM. More or less at this time, we then transfer your party back to Chiang Mai city. .
04:00 PM. Arrive back at your hotel & end of our wonderful day tour. Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.* Remark:
We can also accommodate a single traveler at: 7,900 THB / you solo.
Tour Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the tour itinerary above.
- Easy Thai breakfast & fresh fruits at the elephant village.
- Lunch, bottled drinking water at Tiger Kingdom.
- Foods for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
Pick up & Drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.Attention Please !
In case that your pick up & drop off place is a House rental or Condominium booking through Airbnb
website, then we
need to know some information from you as following below.
1. The building or property's name ?
2. The owner or host's name with phone number ?
3. The exact location or address ?
4. A reachable Google map ?
Why we need to know these 4 items ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city
nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the rush hours.
Therefore, we will not accept your booking, if you don't provide us enough information of pick up & drop off spot.What to bring
- T-shirt & long pants, tennis shoes, water shoes and flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.What's do we provide for you
- The elephant keeper outfits, rubber rain boots, Thai hobo shoulder bags, and bamboo hats.
- Nice shower rooms, western toilets, metal lockers at Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Kindly note that:
Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at travel agents / hotel concierges
in Chiang Mai city. Therefore, if you really want to part taking in any of our tours, please kindly book
directly with us by click at the button below " BOOKING "
Direct booking call: +66 81 884 3295 * We speak both English & Spanish