A private day tour, exciting off road ATV through the beautiful Chiang Mai countryside with scenic views of mountains, swimming in a natural pool at Mork Fa Waterfall, an ethical elephant experiences, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) through the jungle, fun bathing them in the river. Breakfast & lunch included ( Starts 06:00 am, Ends 04:00 pm # Private transportation # Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person ).
( private triple adventure day tour ) is one of your excellent choice,
if your time in Chiang Mai is really limited, but want to spend
off the beaten path in Chiang Mai mountain sites with friends or
family. Lets' go with us, you won't be disappointed at all.
Google plus gallery " Blue Elephant Village " Photo set 1 Photo set 2 Photo set 3
Itinerary 06:00 am - 04:00 pm ( No Riding )
06:00 AM. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai city. A visit to the local market, your tour guide will
buy some bananas for elephants and easy Thai breakfast for your party. .
Proceed to Blue Elephant Village, which is located in the Northwest of Chiang Mai.
Enjoy your easy Thai breakfast such as sticky rice with fried chicken or pork with fresh fruits and local treats.
. Approximately 2 hours taking care of elephant consists of a briefing session, cooking, feeding, walking with elephants
through the jungle and along the curved river bank for roughly 40 minutes, end up with elephant bathing in the river.
. Fun and exciting off road riding ATV adventure for 2 hours into the real jungle and mountains, riding along the dirt & terrain
road with scenic view of local villages, large banana farms, teak trees, rice paddy fields, and Para rubber plantation.
. Delicious lunch with seasonal fresh fruits & local treats will be served at our ATV base camp.
. Continue our trip to the stunning Mork Fa Waterfall. You will go mini hiking for 7 minutes from the parking lot to reach
the base of this gorgeous waterfall. Time is yours, here you can swim in the natural swimming pool and also a great
chance to release your body tension by walking on the golden sand.
. 03:00 PM. Mini hiking back to meet our car and then transfer you back into town.
. 04:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai and end of our wonderful tour.
Since Tiger Kingdom is on our way back, if you want to make a stop there, yes you can.
But you have to follow and be accepted these 4 items as per below:
1. You have to pay extra for the entry tickets by yourself on spot only. ( To pet & play with tigers ).
2. The ticket costs between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person. ( They accept credit card & cash as well ).
3. You will be arrived back at your hotel roughly 2 hours later than our regular drop off time.
4. We can visit this special place on the ride back to Chiang Mai city ( After mini hiking to Mork Fa Waterfall ).
Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.* Remark:
We can also accommodate a single traveler at: 7,900 THB / you solo.
Tour Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Easy Thai breakfast at the elephant village.
- Lunch & bottled drinking water at ATV base camp.
- Local treats, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
Pick up & Drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.Attention Please !
In case that your pick up & drop off place is a House rental or Condominium booking through Airbnb
website, then we
need to know some information from you as following below.
1. The building or property's name ?
2. The owner or host's name with phone number ?
3. The exact location or address ?
4. A reachable Google map ?
Why we need to know these 4 items ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city
nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the rush hours.
Therefore, we will not accept your booking, if you don't provide us enough information of pick up & drop off spot.What to bring
- T-shirt & long pants, tennis shoes, water shoes and
flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.What's do we provide for you
- The elephant keeper outfits, rubber rain boots, Thai hobo shoulder bags, and bamboo hats.
- Nice shower rooms, western toilets, metal lockers at Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Kindly note that:
Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at travel agents / hotel concierges
in Chiang Mai city. Therefore, if you really want to part taking in any of our tours, please kindly book
directly with us by click at the button below " BOOKING "
Direct booking call: +66 81 884 3295 * We speak both English & Spanish