A private half day morning elephant care at the unique Blue Tao Elephant Village, ethical elephant experiences and being a real up close with giant pachyderms, cooking healthy treats for them, feeding, walking with elephants through the beautiful lush forest ( No Riding ), good photo shooting when they are throwing dirt and foraging foods, fun elephants bathing in the hidden waterfall. ( Private transportation just for your party. PRICE: 2,900 THB /person )
This ( private half day morning tour ) is one of your excellent choice, if your time in Chiang Mai is really limited. Please come with us,
you won't be disappointed at all.
Gallery Blue Tao Elephant Village pics set 1 pics set 2 pics set 3 pics set 4 pics set 5 pics set 6Watch videos
Youtube 1 Youtube 2 Youtube 3 Youtube 4 Youtube 5 Youtube 6 Youtube 7 Youtube 8 Youtube 9
Youtube 10 Youtube 11 Youtube 12 Itinerary 07:00 AM. - 02:00 PM. [ No Riding ]
07:00 AM. Pick up from hotel in Chiang Mai city and transfer to Blue Tao Elephant Village. .
On the way, a short stop at the local market, your tour guide will buy some fruits and snacks for your party. .
Around 08.45 am. we arrive at the elephant village, get change into the elephant keeper outfit.
. Get some information and basic learning about Asiatic Elephants, cooking treats, feeding foods to them. .
Walking with elephants through the jungle and fun elephant bathing & scrubbing in the waterfall. .
Feeding some more foods and say goodbye to those giant pachyderms. .
Enjoy delicious lunch with fresh fruits at our jungle restaurant with excellent view. .
Leave the elephant village and transfer you back to Chiang Mai city. .
02:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful tour.
PRICE: 2,900 THB / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler. Price: 5,000 THB / you solo.
THIS PRIVATE TOUR INCLUDES - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Lunch and fresh fruits at our elephant village.
- Bottled drinking water service free for entire trip.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He /she will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF ?
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK ?
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.