A private day tour to visit the stunning Chiang Dao Cave Temple and Wat Tham Pha Plong Cave, Longneck Karen Tribe, ethical elephant experiences, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) through the jungle, fun elephant bathe in the river. Lunch included ( Starts 10:00 am, Ends 06:00 pm # Private transportation # Tour Costs: 5,200 baht / person ).
( private guided day tour ) in Chiang Dao with a real up close to green
nature, exploring Longneck Karen & Big ears tribal village,
and charming religious sites in the mountain, great opportunity to discover the stunning caves and fun elephant interaction.Google plus gallery " Blue Elephant Village " Photo set 1 Photo set 2 Photo set 3
Itinerary 10:00 am - 06:00 pm ( No Riding )
. 10:00 AM. Our friendly & informative tour guide will pick you up from the hotel in Chiang Mai city.
. Heading North towards Chiang Dao, a small stop at the local market for buying some local Thai snacks,
fruits for your party, also some bananas for massive elephants.
. A visit to an interesting hill tribe village of Longneck Karen and Big Ears Kayor tribe which is located near the small
limestone waterfall, exploring the village and giving some treats for lovely children and taking pictures them. . We arrive at the stunning Chiang Dao Cave, exploring inside the main hall of this wonderful cave.
. Delicious Thai set lunch menu will be served at a local restaurant near the cave's parking lot.
. Continue to Wat Tham Pha Plong Cave, a truly peaceful and beautiful site of a little cave in the rainforest mountain.
. You have to walk uphill for 510 steps to reach the summit of this cave temple, which offers you a great panoramic view
on surrounding hills and green jungle.
. Approximately 2 hours taking care of elephants at Blue Elephant Village consists of a briefing session, cooking, feeding,
walking with elephants through the jungle and along the curved river bank for roughly 40 minutes, end up with
elephant bathing in the river.
. Relax and enjoy some local Thai snacks. Then we will transfer you back to Chiang Mai city.
. 06:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful private day tour.
Since Tiger Kingdom is on our way, if you want to make a stop there, yes you can.
But you have to follow and be accepted these 5 items as per below :
1. Pay extra for the entry tickets by yourself on spot only. ( To pet & play with tigers ).
2. The tickets costs you between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person. ( They accepted credit card & cash ).
3. The new pick up time from your hotel need to be at 09.00 AM. instead of our regular pick up time by 10:00 AM.
4. We can visit this special place before the ride to Chiang Dao Cave. ( After local market visit ).
5. Time allowance at the Tiger Kingdom is approximately 90 minutes. Then, we will continue on our regular program.
Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.* Remark:
We can also accommodate a single traveler at: 7,900 THB / you solo.
Tour Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Lunch, bottled drinking water at a local restaurant.
- Local treats, seasonal fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding your elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
Pick up & Drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.Attention Please !
In case that your pick up & drop off place is a House rental or Condominium booking through Airbnb
website, then we
need to know some information from you as following below.
1. The building or property's name ?
2. The owner or host's name with phone number ?
3. The exact location or address ?
4. A reachable Google map ?
Why we need to know these 4 items ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city
nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the rush hours.
Therefore, we will not accept your booking, if you don't provide us enough information of pick up & drop off spot.What to bring
- T-shirt & long pants, tennis shoes, water shoes and
flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.What's do we provide for you
- The elephant keeper outfits, rubber rain boots, Thai hobo shoulder bags, and bamboo hats.
- Nice shower rooms, western toilets, metal lockers at Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Kindly note that:
Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at travel agents / hotel concierges
in Chiang Mai city. Therefore, if you really want to part taking in any of our tours, please kindly book
directly with us by click at the button below " BOOKING "
Direct booking call: +66 81 884 3295 * We speak both English & Spanish