A private day tour, visit local Thai market, stunning Chiang Dao Cave Temple, Wat Tham Pha Plong Cave ( a wonderful natural cave temple with 510 steps ), visit Longneck Karen Tribe, ethical elephant experiences by taking care of happy Asian elephants, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking with them through the jungle ( No Riding ), and fun bathing them in the river. ( Private transportation just for your party. PRICE: 4,700 THB /person )
( private guided day tour ) in Chiang Dao with a real up close to green
nature, exploring Longneck Karen & Big ears tribal village,
and charming religious sites in the mountain, great opportunity to discover the stunning caves and fun elephant interaction.Gallery " Blue Elephant Village " pics set 1. pics set 2. pics set 3.Itinerary 07:00 AM. - 02:00 PM. [ No Riding ]
. 10:00 AM. Our friendly & informative tour guide will pick you up from the hotel in Chiang Mai city.
. Heading North towards Chiang Dao, a small stop at the local market for buying some local Thai snacks,
fruits for your party, also some bananas for massive elephants.
. We arrive at the stunning Chiang Dao Cave, exploring inside the main hall of this wonderful cave.
. Delicious Thai set lunch menu will be served at a local restaurant near the cave's parking lot.
. Continue to Wat Tham Pha Plong Cave, a truly peaceful and beautiful site of a little cave in the rainforest mountain.
. You have to walk uphill for 510 steps to reach the summit of this cave temple, which offers you a great panoramic view
on surrounding hills and green jungle.
. A visit to an interesting hill tribe village of Longneck Karen and Big Ears Kayor tribe which is located near the small
limestone waterfall, exploring the village and giving some treats for lovely children and taking pictures them.
. Approximately 2 hours taking care of elephants at Blue Elephant Village consists of a briefing session, cooking, feeding,
walking with elephants through the jungle and along the curved river bank for roughly 40 minutes, end up with
elephant bathing in the river.
. Relax and enjoy some local Thai snacks. Then we will transfer you back to Chiang Mai city.
. 06:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful private day tour.
Since Tiger Kingdom is on our way, if you want to make a stop there, yes you can.
But you have to follow and be accepted these 5 items as per below :
1. Pay extra for the entry tickets by yourself on spot only. ( To pet & play with tigers ).
2. The tickets costs you between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person. ( They accepted credit card & cash ).
3. Have to leave your hotel lobby in Chiang Mai city at 09.00 AM.
4. We can visit this special place before the ride to Chiang Dao Cave. ( After local market visit ).
5. Time allowance at the Tiger Kingdom is approximately 90 minutes. Then, we will continue on our regular program.
PRICE: 4,700 THB / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler. Price: 7,000 THB / you solo.
THIS PRIVATE TOUR INCLUDES - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Lunch, bottled drinking water at a local restaurant.
- Local treats, seasonal fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding your elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF ?
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK ?
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.