An excellent private day trip, ethical elephant experiences at Blue Elephant Village, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) through the jungle, bathing them in the river, lunch at Tiger Kingdom, a local orchid farm and visit Doi Suthep Temple in the morning. ( # Private transportation # Starts 08:00 am, Ends 06:00 pm # Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person ).
This private guided day tour is one of your best
choice, because we offer you to interact with elephants in the beautiful location of Chiang Mai
Cool time in the waterfall, and a visit to the famous Doi
Suthep Temple on the hilltop with grand panoramic views.
Google plus gallery " Blue Elephant Village " Photo set 1 Photo set 2 Photo set 3
Itinerary 08:00 am - 06:00 pm ( No Riding )
08:00 AM. Pick up from hotel in Chiang Mai city and proceed along the mountain winding road to the famous Doi Suthep Temple
on the hilltop. From the road side parking lot we will take the funicular uphill to the temple main site.
Exploring in and around this charming temple, gorgeous golden pagoda, ring the bells for your luck, admire panoramic view
of Chiang Mai & Lamphun basin. .
Delicious lunch & bottled drinking water will be served at the famous Tiger Kingdom
in Mae Rim.
NOTE: To pet tigers is optional tour, you have to pay extra for entry tickets by yourself on spot. The ticket costs
between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person.
We are pleased to wait for you, we have plenty of time here. .
Next, we will go stretching your legs and photos shooting at a beautiful local Thai orchid farm. . Continue our trip to the stunning Mork Fa Waterfall. You will go mini hiking for 7 minutes from the parking lot to reach
the base of this gorgeous waterfall. Time is yours, here you can swim in the natural swimming pool and also a great
chance to release your body tension by walking on the golden sand. . Approximately 2 hours taking care of elephants at Blue Elephant Village consists of a briefing, cooking treats, feeding,
walking with elephants through the jungle and river bank for 40 minutes, and end up with bathing them in the river.
. Relax and enjoy some local Thai snacks & fresh fruits. Then we will transfer you back to Chiang Mai city. . 06:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful private day tour. Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.* Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler at: 7,900 Baht / you solo.
Tour Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Delicious lunch at the restaurant inside Tiger Kingdom.
- Bottled drinking water service free all day long.
- Local treats, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding your elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
Pick up & Drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.Attention Please !
In case that your pick up & drop off place is a House rental or Condominium booking through Airbnb
website, then we
need to know some information from you as following below.
1. The building or property's name ?
2. The owner or host's name with phone number ?
3. The exact location or address ?
4. A reachable Google map ?
Why we need to know these 4 items ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city
nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the rush hours.
Therefore, we will not accept your booking, if you don't provide us enough information of pick up & drop off spot.What to bring
- T-shirt & long pants, tennis shoes, water shoes and
flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.What's do we provide for you
- The elephant keeper outfits, rubber rain boots, Thai hobo shoulder bags, and bamboo hats.
- Nice shower rooms, western toilets, metal lockers at Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Kindly note that:
Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at travel agents / hotel concierges
in Chiang Mai city. Therefore, if you really want to part taking in any of our tours, please kindly book
directly with us by click at the button below " BOOKING "
Direct booking call: +66 81 884 3295 * We speak both English & Spanish