A private half day morning tour consists of elephants care at Blue Elephant Village, a truly ethical elephant experiences, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) through the jungle, fun elephant bathe in the river. Lunch included at Tiger Kingdom ( # Tour starts 06:00 am, ends 02:30 pm # Private transportation # PRICE: 3,500 THB / person ).
If you have really limitation of time while visiting Chiang Mai,
but want to spend a memorable half day off the city on your own pace
with a truly life time experience both friendly elephants & tigers, this half day tour
is absolutely your greatest choice.
This tour - you will have your own private transportation and personal tour guide, then no stress and rush.Google plus gallery " Blue Elephant Village " Photo set 1 Photo set 2 Photo set 3Itinerary 06:00 am - 02:30 pm ( No Riding )
06:00 AM. Pick up from hotel in Chiang Mai city and transfer to Blue Elephant Village.
A short visit to the local market
on the way, a great time to observe or photo shooting to see how busy is the Thai way of life in the morning, while your
personal tour guide will buy some bananas for elephants and easy Thai breakfast for your party. .
Proceed to Blue Elephant Village, which is located in the Northwest of Chiang Mai. Upon arrival you will get change into
the blue elephant keeper outfits and
then enjoy your easy Thai breakfast such as sticky rice with fried chicken or pork with
fresh fruits and local treats. . Approximately 2 hours a life time experience taking care of massive and baby elephants, consists of a briefing session, cooking
healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking with elephants through the jungle and along the curved river bank for roughly 40
minutes, end up with fun elephant bathing in the river. .
Next, farewell to these friendly elephants and team staff, continue our journey to the famous Tiger Kingdom in Mae Rim District. Please Note: To pet tigers is optional tour, you have to pay extra for entry tickets by yourself on spot. The ticket costs
between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person.
We are pleased to wait for you, we have plenty of time here since today is a private
transportation just for your party. .
Enjoy delicious buffet lunch & drinking water at Tiger Kingdom Park Terrace as it is included in our tour price, it is nice that you
also can watch some big cat tigers are walking around or swiming in the Blue Pool from your lunch table. ( They are inside
the large cage and lands - there is a fence between you & them ). .
Then it's time to leave the Tiger Kingdom and transfer you back to Chiang Mai city. .
02:30 pm. roughly by this time we arrive at your hotel.
Tour Costs: 3,500 Baht / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.* Remark:
We can also accommodate a single traveler at: 4,900 THB / you solo.
Tour Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Easy Thai breakfast at our elephant village.
- Lunch and fresh fruits at Tiger Kingdom Chiang Mai,Mae Rim District.
- Bottled drinking water service free for entire trip.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He /she will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
Pick up & Drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.Attention Please !
In case that your pick up & drop off place is a House rental or Condominium booking through Airbnb
website, then we
need to know some information from you as following below.
1. The building or property's name ?
2. The owner or host's name with phone number ?
3. The exact location or address ?
4. A reachable Google map ?
Why we need to know these 4 items ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city
nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the rush hours.
Therefore, we will not accept your booking, if you don't provide us enough information of pick up & drop off spot.What to bring
- T-shirt & long pants, tennis shoes, water shoes and
flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.What's do we provide for you
- The elephant keeper outfits, rubber rain boots, Thai hobo shoulder bags, and bamboo hats.
- Nice shower rooms, western toilets, metal lockers at Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Kindly note that:
Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at travel agents / hotel concierges
in Chiang Mai city. Therefore, if you really want to part taking in any of our tours, please kindly book
directly with us by click at the button below " BOOKING "
Direct booking call: +66 81 884 3295 * We speak both English & Spanish