A private half day afternoon tour consists of elephants care at Blue Tao Elephant Village, a truly ethical elephant experiences, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) through the lush forest, fun elephant bathe in the hidden waterfall. Petting a medium size or big cat tiger at Tiger Kingdom Chiang Mai. Thai homemade supper included ( # Tour starts 10:30 am, ends 07:00 pm # Private transportation # PRICE: 4,100 THB / person ).
This private half day adventure tour is one of your excellent choice, if your time in Chiang Mai is really limited. Please come with us,
you won't be disappointed at all.
Gallery Blue Tao Elephant Village pics set 1 pics set 2 pics set 3 pics set 4 pics set 5 pics set 6Videos
Youtube 1 Youtube 2 Youtube 3 Youtube 4 Youtube 5 Youtube 6 Youtube 7 Youtube 8 Youtube 9 Youtube 10 Youtube 11 Youtube 12 Youtube 13 Youtube 14
ITINERARY 10:30 am - 07:00 pm [ No Riding ]
10:30 am. pick up from hotel in Chiang Mai city and drive towards Northwest for a visit to the famous Tiger Kingdom.
Here we included petting a tiger in our tour price. You can choose from 1 of these 2 choices as following below.
( Choice A ): Medium size tiger, it means 1 and a half yrs - 2 yrs. ( roughly 75 - 80 centimeters tall ).
( Choice B ): Big cat size tiger, it means 3 yrs - 4 yrs. ( roughly 85 - 90 centimeters tall ). PLEASE NOTE: You can make decision right on spot for which choice or size of tiger you want to pet ?
Leave the Tiger Kingdom & heading towards Southwest of Chiang Mai to the unique Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Around 02.30 pm. we arrive at our beautiful elephant village in the jungle, get change into the elephant keeper outfit. .
Learn about Asian Elephant and our background, cooking healthy treats for elephants.
Learn how to approach and be near elephants and feeding foods to them. .
Walking with elephants ( no riding ) for 30 minutes through the beautiful lush forest and crossing the bamboo bridge.
Fun bathing & scrubbing elephants in the hidden waterfall, taking pictures with them. .
Walk the elephants back to our base camp, feeding some more foods and say goodbye to these giant pachyderms.
Take your time for a cool shower and changing back into your own cloth.
Enjoy delicious Thai homemade supper with fresh fruits at our hill top restaurant with great views. .
Then it's tie to leave the elephant village and transfer you back to Chiang Mai city. .
07:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful tour.
Additional Info ( Tiger Kingdom, Mae Rim, Chiang Mai ).
- In case that you want to pet and play with more than 1 size of tigers, yes you can do it, please just pay extra for the entry
tickets by yourself on spot, we are pleased to wait for you and no additional charges for our extra time.
- Since lunch does not include on this tour, then you should have lunch on your own budget at the Tiger Park Restaurant.
By the way, we included Thai supper and fruits for you at our elephant village ( after elephant bathe in the waterfall).
PRICE: 4,100 THB / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler at: 6,500 THB / you solo.
Trip Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Thai supper and fresh fruits at our elephant village.
- Bottled drinking water service free for entire trip.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He /she will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
Pick up & Drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house rental, condo, hostel, booking through Airbnb.com
, then we need
to know the Host's name with phone no. ? Building or property's name ? The exact location ? and Google maps ?
- Why ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the morning and evening.
We will not accept your booking, if you give us uncleared or not enough information of pick up & drop off place.What to pack
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits & rain rubber boots will be provided for you by our team.Please note: Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at
any tour desks or hotels in the city of Chiang Mai.Therefore, please kindly book directly with us by click at the button " BOOKING "
Direct booking: +66 81 884 3295 we speak English & Spanish
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org