A special private day trip in the backside of Doi Inthanon Mountain, swimming in Polae Khee Waterfall, ethical elephant care at Blue Tao Elephant Village, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) through the beautiful Chiang Mai lush forest, elephant bathe in the waterfall, relax on bamboo rafting and delicious lunch in the jungle at Treehouse De Nai. ( # Private transportation # Starts 08:30 am, Ends 07:00 pm # Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person ).
your family and yourself with a truly life time experience
in both ways of beautiful
nature and touching massive elephants up close. This combination
private day tour is absolutely your greatest choice.
BLUE TAO ELEPHANT VILLAGEGoogle Plus Gallery: pics set 1 pics set 2 pics set 3 pics set 4 pics set 5 pics set 6
You can view more pictures on our Facebook fan page as well > Blue Elephant Thailand Tours, Blue Tao Elephant Village.Videos: Youtube 1 Youtube 2 Youtube 3 Youtube 4 Youtube 5 Youtube 6 Youtube 7
Youtube 8 Youtube 9 Youtube 10 Youtube 11 Youtube 12 Youtube 13 Youtube 14
Itinerary 08:30 am - 07:00 pm ( No Riding ) .
08:30 AM. Pick you up from hotel in Chiang Mai city. Drive towards Southwest to Mae Wang Valley. .
Arrive at the rafting dock and you will take an exciting traditional bamboo rafting
along the beautiful scenery
of Mae Wang River for approximately 45 minutes. .
Off road adventure through the White Karen Hill Tribe villages, local farms and jungle of the backside of Doi Inthanon
Mountain until we reach the unique Chiang Mai Treehouse De Nai
, a short walk to The Polae Khee Waterfall nearby,
here time is yours, take your time to relax or swimming in the natural pool waterfall.
Delicious Thai set lunch menu will be served at this treehouse among the sounds of wild birds and natural waterfall. .
Next, leave the treehouse & heading to Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Upon arrival at the elephant village, changing into our
elephant keeper outfit. Learn about Asian Elephant, cooking healthy treats, learn how to approach and feeding them. .
Walking with elephants ( no riding ) for 30 minutes through the lush forest. Fun elephant bathing & scrubbing at the
waterfall. Walk back to our base camp, feeding some more foods and say goodbye to these giant pachyderms. .
Enjoy delicious Thai homemade supper with fresh fruits at our hill top restaurant with great views. .
Leave the elephant village and transfer you back to Chiang Mai city. .
07:00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful tour. Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.* Remark:
We can also accommodate a single traveler at: 7,900 THB / you solo.
Tour Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned suv car.
- All activities as mentioned in our tour itinerary above.
- Lunch in the jungle at Chiang Mai Treehouse De Nai.
- Supper & fruits at Blue Tao Elephant Village base camp.
- Bottled drinking water service free for entire trip.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He /she will take photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
- Complimentary a loaf of elephant dung soap per person.
Pick up & Drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.Attention Please !
In case that your pick up & drop off place is a House rental or Condominium booking through Airbnb
website, then we
need to know some information from you as following below.
1. The building or property's name ?
2. The owner or host's name with phone number ?
3. The exact location or address ?
4. A reachable Google map ?
Why we need to know these 4 items ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city
nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the rush hours.
Therefore, we will not accept your booking, if you don't provide us enough information of pick up & drop off spot.Things to Bring
- T-shirt & long pants, tennis shoes, water shoes and flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.What's we provided for you
- The elephant keeper outfits, rubber rain boots, Thai hobo shoulder bags, and bamboo hats.
- Nice shower rooms, western toilets, metal lockers at Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Kindly note that:
Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at travel agents / hotel concierges
in Chiang Mai city. Therefore, if you really want to part taking in any of our tours, please kindly book
directly with us by click at the button below " BOOKING "
Direct booking call: +66 81 884 3295 * We speak both English & Spanish