A ( private day tour ) which go off road up & downhill ATV through Chiang Mai countryside, scenic views of mountains, go mini hiking and swimming in a natural pool at Mork Fa Waterfall, bareback elephant riding through wonderful jungle, feeding bananas and elephant bathing in the river. ( PRICE @ 5,900 BAHT / PERSON )
( private triple adventure day tour ) is one of your excellent choice,
if your time in Chiang Mai is really limited, but want to spend
sometime off the beaten path in Chiang Mai mountain sites with friends or family. Lets' go with us, you won't be disappointed at all.
Gallery MAKHA ELEPHANT VILLAGE: PHOTO SET 1 > PHOTO SET 2 > PHOTO SET 3 > PHOTO SET 4 WATCH VIDEOS: Youtube 1 Youtube 2
I t i n e r a r y : 6 A M. - 4 P M.
. 06.00 AM. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai. A visit to the local market, the tour guide will buy some treats,
and easy Thai breakfast for your party.
. Proceed to Makha Elephant Village which is located in the Northwest mountain of Chiang Mai. Upon arrival, enjoy your
easy Thai breakfast such as sticky rice, fried chicken or pork, fresh fruits and Thai snacks.
. Approximately 2 hours elephant interaction consists of a short training, bareback riding through the jungle for roughly
1 hour where you will see beautiful Chiang Mai mountain view, feeding bananas and bathing elephants in the river.
. Relax and remind what you have done this morning while you are having some delicious snacks or fresh fruits.
. Fun and exciting off road ATV adventure for 2 hours into the jungle and mountains, go along the scenic view of local
farms, rice paddy fields, and rubber plantation.
. Delicious lunch with seasonal fresh fruits and coke will be served at our ATV base camp.
. Continue our trip to the stunning Mork Fa Waterfall. You will go mini hiking for 7 minutes from the parking lot to reach
the base of this gorgeous waterfall. Time is yours, here you can swim in the natural swimming pool and also a great
chance to release your body tension by walking on the golden sand.
. 03.00 PM. Mini hiking back to meet the car and then transfer you to Chiang Mai city.
. 04.00 PM. Arrive at your hotel and end of our wonderful day tour.
Since Tiger Kingdom is on our way back, if you want to make a stop there, yes you can.
But you have to follow and be accepted these 4 items as per below:
1. You have to pay extra for the entry tickets by yourself on spot only. ( To pet & play with tigers ).
2. The ticket costs between 500 - 2,280 THB / package / person. ( They accept credit card & cash as well ).
3. You will be arrived back at your hotel roughly 2 hours later than our regular drop off time.
4. We can visit this special place on the ride back to Chiang Mai city ( After mini hiking to Mork Fa Waterfall ).
P R I C E : 5, 9 0 0 B A H T / P E R S O N * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.
P R I V A T E T O U R : 1 elephant / 1 person
* We can accommodate a single traveler @ 9,900 BAHT / you solo.
- Private transportation from & to your hotel by comfortable air conditioned minibus or large suv car.
- All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Easy Thai breakfast at the elephant village.
- Lunch & bottled drinking water & coke at ATV base camp.
- Local treats, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF:
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK:
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.
WARNING !! ( Please kindly read clearly before booking ).
- This private day tour means, you will have your own private transportation, a personal tour guide, your own elephant
as 1 on 1, will always be accompanied by an elephant keeper and you will have a private table at lunch time.
- It doesn't mean that we will have to close the entire elephant village or waterfall just for your party.
Yes of course, you still have to meet other people at the tour sites.