A fascinating private day tour, elephant interaction at Blue Tao such as feeding, bathing in the river, bareback elephant riding through the jungle, mini hike to the stunning Mae Tien Waterfall, lunch at a local restaurant, visit the gorgeous Doi Suthep Temple in the afternoon. ( THB 5,500 & 5,900 / person )
This private guided day tour is one of your excellent choice, because we offer you to interact with your own elephants in the most
beautiful and unique rainforest mountain trails of Chiang Mai. Short hiking to the stunning waterfall and see wild bananas, and a
visit to an amazing religious site of Doi Suthep Temple.
Gallery " BLUE TAO ELEPHANT VILLAGE " PHOTO SET 1 > PHOTO SET 2 > PHOTO SET 3 > PHOTO SET 4 WATCH VIDEOS: Youtube 1 Youtube 2 Youtube 3 Youtube 4 Youtube 5
I t i n e r a r y : 07:00 A M. - 05:00 P M.
07:00 AM. Pick up from hotel in Chiang Mai city and transfer to Blue Tao Elephant Village .
A short visit to the local market, the tour guide will buy some foods, snacks, fruits for your party. .
Around 09.30 am. we arrive at the elephant village, get change into the elephant keeper outfit.
. Get some information and basic learning about Asiatic Elephants, feeding some bananas to the elephants,
cuddling baby elephant, riding elephant bareback for 1 hour through the jungle. Fun elephant bathing in the river.
Feeding some more foods and say goodbye to those giant pachyderms. Enjoy eating some fruits & snacks. .
Then we say goodbye to the elephant village's staff and drive downhill to Mae Wang Valley for a 10 minutes jungle
hike to Mae Tien Waterfall
, time is yours, relax on the rocky beds, bathing, soaking up in the water from the cliff.
Delicious lunch, bottled drinking water and coca cola coke will be served at a local restaurant on the river bank.
. Then we proceed along the mountain winding road to the famous Doi Suthep Temple
on the hilltop. From the road side
parking lot we will take the funicular uphill to the temple main site.
Exploring in and around this charming temple,
gorgeous golden pagoda, ring the bells for your luck, admire panoramic view of Chiang Mai & Lamphun basin.
. Leave the temple and driving downhill, we will transfer you back to Chiang Mai city.
. 05:00 PM. Arrive at the hotel and end of our wonderful tour. PRICE : A Share 2 on 1 elephant @ THB 5,500 / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party. PRICE : B 1 on 1 elephant @ THB 5,900 / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.
* Remark :
we can also accommodate a single traveler @ THB 9,000 / you solo, 1 on 1 elephant privately.
THIS PRIVATE TOUR INCLUDES: - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Lunch & coke at a local restaurant.
- Bottled drinking water service free all day long.
- Local treats, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding your elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ).
WHERE TO PICK UP & DROP OFF ?
- It's free pick up & drop off at any hotels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.
- If your pick up place
is a private house, condo booking through airbnb
website, we need to know the
host's name with phone no. ? exact location ? building's name ? and Google maps.WHAT TO PACK ?
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming suit, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.
- Kindly note : the elephant keeper outfits ( blue denim color ) will be provided for you by Blue Elephant Team.
WARNING !! ( Please kindly read clearly before booking ).
- This private day tour means, you will have your own private transportation, a personal tour guide, will always
be accompanied by an elephant keeper and you will have a private table at lunch time.
- It doesn't mean that we will have to close the entire elephant village or waterfall just for your party.
Yes of course, you still have to meet other people at the tour sites.