An excellent private day trip, ethical elephant experiences at Blue Tao Elephant Village, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding, walking ( No riding ) through the lush forest, bathing them in the waterfall, bamboo rafting along Mae Wang River, visit Doi Suthep Temple in the afternoon. Thai homemade lunch included ( # Private transportation # Starts 07:00 am, Ends 05:00 pm # Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person ).
This private guided day tour is one of your best
choice, because we offer you to interact with elephants in the beautiful
and unique lush forest mountain of Chiang Mai.
Cool time in the river by bamboo rafting, and a visit to the famous Doi
Suthep Temple on the hilltop with grand panoramic views.
BLUE TAO ELEPHANT VILLAGEGoogle plus gallery: pics set 1 pics set 2 pics set 3 pics set 4 pics set 5 pics set 6
You can view more pictures on our Facebook fan page as well > Blue Elephant Thailand Tours, Blue Tao Elephant Village.Videos: Youtube 1 Youtube 2 Youtube 3 Youtube 4 Youtube 5 Youtube 6 Youtube 7
Youtube 8 Youtube 9 Youtube 10 Youtube 11 Youtube 12 Youtube 13 Youtube 14
Itinerary 07:00 am - 05:00 pm ( No Riding )
07:00 AM. Pick up from hotel in Chiang Mai city and transfer to Blue Tao Elephant Village. .
Around 08.30 am. we arrive at the elephant village, get change into the elephant keeper outfit.
. Learn about Asian Elephant, cooking healthy treats for elephants, feeding foods to them, cuddling baby
elephant, walking with them ( no riding ) for 30 minutes through the
most beautiful Chiang Mai lush forest. And then fun elephant bathing in the waterfall
near our base camp. Feeding some more foods and farewell to these giant pachyderms. .
Enjoy delicious Thai homemade lunch with fresh fruits at our hill top restaurant with great views.
Leave the elephant village
and driving downhill to Mae Wang Valley for a cool time in the river. .
Arrive at the rafting dock, here you will take an exciting traditional bamboo rafting
along the beautiful scenery of Mae Wang
River for approximately 45 minutes.
. Next, we proceed along the mountain winding road to the famous Doi Suthep Temple
on the hilltop. From the road side
parking lot we will take the funicular uphill to the temple main site.
Exploring in and around this charming temple,
gorgeous golden pagoda, ring the bells for your luck, admire panoramic view of Chiang Mai & Lamphun basin.
. A time to leave the temple, driving downhill for return back to Chiang Mai city.
. 05:00 PM. Arrive at the hotel and end of our wonderful tour. Tour Costs: 5,200 Baht / person * Minimum 2 persons in each private party.* Remark:
We can also accommodate a single traveler at: 7,900 THB / you solo.
Tour Includes - Private transportation just for your party / family, from & to hotel by air conditioned minibus or suv car. - All activities as mentioned in the itinerary above.
- Thai homemade lunch with fresh fruits at our elephant village.
- Bottled drinking water service free all day long.
- Local treats, fresh fruits and refreshing towels.
- Food for feeding your elephants.
- Local 1st class travel accident insurance.
- English speaking tour guide. ( He / she will taking photos for you, please bring your own camera ). - Complimentary a loaf of elephant dung soap per person.
Pick up & Drop off
- It's free of charge for pick up & drop off at any hotels, hostels, resorts located in Chiang Mai city area only.
- But, additional charges will apply for any hotels, hostels, resorts located off Chiang Mai city area.Attention Please !
In case that your pick up & drop off place is a House rental or Condominium booking through Airbnb
website, then we
need to know some information from you as following below.
1. The building or property's name ?
2. The owner or host's name with phone number ?
3. The exact location or address ?
4. A reachable Google map ?
Why we need to know these 4 items ? Since Chiang Mai is a large city
nowadays and traffic jam is not funny in the rush hours.
Therefore, we will not accept your booking, if you don't provide us enough information of pick up & drop off spot.What to bring
- T-shirt & long pants, training shoes and flip-flops, swimming gear, towel, a change of cloth and underwear.
- Sunscreen, insect repellent, and camera.What's do we provide for you
- The elephant keeper outfits, rubber rain boots, Thai hobo shoulder bags, and bamboo hats.
- Nice shower rooms, western toilets, metal lockers at Blue Tao Elephant Village.
Kindly note that:
Since we don't focus on advertising and don't leave any brochures at travel agents / hotel concierges
in Chiang Mai city. Therefore, if you really want to part taking in any of our tours, please kindly book
directly with us by click at the button below " BOOKING "
Direct booking call: +66 81 884 3295 * We speak both English & Spanish